Resources

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ISIS will help you

.
How I.S.I.S will make your work & life easier..

.
.
.
.
.
.
I.S.I.S is meeting all people objective
in your organization


You
  • Integrated of document preparation (SHO Report, monitoring, safety inspection, etc)
  • legal compliance evidence
  • Better records retrieval




Your Boss
  • No cost incurred (100% HRDF claimable)
  • Result oriented thru benchmark
  • Obligation of OSH statutory and regulatory
  • Provide realistic data from original source
  • Demonstrate commitment towards OSH requirement




Workers
  • To encourage participation in OSH
  • Communication tools with top management
  • To enhance better workplace environment
  • Information of standard guideline for good workplace condition



Company in general
  • Improve productivity
  • Effort for 'O' LTI
  • Continuous improvement program
  • Gain profitability

mail us at admin@osh-isis.com

FB

DD

 

Site Info

Followers

I.S.I.S Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template